Thread: The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our Eyes

Default The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our Eyes

Gary D. Barnett
    April 1, 2020

More and more evidence is forthcoming daily that this new coronavirus called Covid-19, is not only being blown out of proportion, but is purposely being manipulated to show many more deaths than are actually caused by this mystery virus. In some cases, as in Italy, the so-called current epicenter of this falsely identified pandemic, the obvious deception is easy to identify, but it goes on none the less; this due to the perpetrators of this fraud understanding that fear sells, and allows for the unimpeded ease of population control. This is partially due to a weakness of mind, but also to the fact that the American public is no longer independent and free, but is beholding to the state as guardian of the flock.

Read more: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/gary-d-barnett/the-biggest-fraud-in-history-is-happening-right-before-our-eyes/
    Last edited by Islander; 04-01-20 at 03:51 PM.

Default Re: Is global COVID-19 strategy showing the greatest lack of medical ethics yet?

I had to remove Glenn's personal comments from the OP in order to reformat it, but I didn't want to have all his comments lost. Consequently I copied them here... So although this comment appears under my name, it's actually Glenn's words.

"I propose, considering the complete lack of discussion of boosting immunity (as a prevention) as a strategy in the Corona Virus threat, the medical community is grossly negligent and willfully misleading.
    I was torn between entering this post here, or in the "Legal issues" category. I'm choosing Medical Ethics because I'm ready to demonstrate there is hardly any ethics prevailing at this moment while we view into the jaws of the pseuo-coronavirus fiasco.
    would like to hear discussion of the very extreme cases we now have in our memories of the lack of medical ethics. This needs to be an important issue for us, as the Medicos are about to take over the world now in their competition with all other industries for the consumers' dollars, and also all government wealth.
    Here's a quote from the link, regarding the origins of the panic over Corona Virus, thanks to statements by people such as Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson -- "But did things change after his fraudulent model was exposed; a model used to close down entire countries? Of course not, because that would never fit the agenda sought by the ruling class."

We need to take action on this or lose what freedoms people have worldwide."
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Is global COVID-19 strategy showing the greatest lack of medical ethics yet?

Thank you Islander. Yes, that's what I said.

Default Re: The Biggest Fraud in History is Happening Right Before Our Eyes

Anyone who has 32 minutes to spend (I don't) and is unsatisfied with the current explanation for the COVID-19 virus, is invited to sit through this video and offer an opinion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u84j...MiSVSlNyrOdwD8

I honestly don't know what Barnett is going on about. The numbers are readily available and updated every 10 minutes (not simultaneously, of course). And they have been, daily. https://ncov2019.live/data?fbclid=IwAR1EVs1QalXggDIl5_Jd9yKz6ebmFkx3Rmqm KqeGyxpDBxNKowRdCLHsqrs

Pity India is not on that list. According to the article in HomeopathyPlus: "At the time of writing (30th March, 2020), Worldometer lists the infections within that country as 0.7 per million. In comparison, infections within the United Kingdom are 288 per million, and within the United States of America, 429 per million."

Thread Information