Thread: Metformin V Berberine For Diabetes

Default Metformin V Berberine For Diabetes

Cat Ebeling
    No date

Type 2 diabetes is fast becoming a real epidemic in civilized countries. The statistics show an ever-increasing trend of obesity, diabetes and its related complications like heart disease, kidney disease and peripheral neuropathy. Many experts are convinced that this fast-growing tidal wave of diabetes is the result of the global expansion of sugar, sugary soft drinks and major food corporations getting people addicted to terrible processed foods that are cheaper than most healthy foods and are heavily advertised to the masses.

Read more: https://thenutritionwatchdog.com/met...aign=berberine

Default Re: Metformin V Berberine For Diabetes

This article repeats my own history, with which you are already familiar. To the newbies, I brought my A1c from 8.9 down to 4.6 without medications, simply by eliminating grains and sugars from my diet and staying physically active. Anyone in the world can do this; there is no reason for insulin dependence, pharmaceuticals, obesity, amputations, bariatric surgery and all the complications of diabetes. When the article points out the loss of 5 pounds over 12 weeks, I had to laugh out loud. Change your diet and lifestyle and you could do that in two weeks!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

The "Standard American Diet" (SAD) promotes diabetes because it's far too heavy on "refined carbs." Almost always, sugary drinks & artificially-sweetened food are identified as the culprits for diabetes. However, a steady daily diet of refined carbs--like white bread, rolls, white pancakes & biscuits, white rice, white pasta, white spaghetti, french fries, macaroni & cheese, white flour cakes & pies, etc.--puts one at greater risk of diabetes than sugary stuff. Refined carbs turn to 100% glucose (sugar) within an hour or 2 after eating them, spiking blood sugar and increasing one's risk of diabetes. Also, "starchy" veggies, like corn & white potatoes, also spike glucose levels. So, in order to reduce diabetes risk, refined carbs must be kept to a bare minimum.

But for those who won't do that - any many won't - it seems berberine is far safer than Metformin.

See : Feds Serving Up More Bad Diet Advice

https://www.hawkeshealth.net/communi...ad.php?t=20315

Thread Information