Thread: When do you think a final vaccine (with no issues) be released globally?

Default When do you think a final vaccine (with no issues) be released globally?

I know not only me but people around the world are hoping for this final vaccine to come out. I, for one, has been praying for it to finally come and save us all from anxiety. What's your thoughts about this?

Default Re: When do you think a final vaccine (with no issues) be released globally?

Many medical experts have already said that the vaccine will only be about 50% effective at preventing the virus. They have no idea what the possible side effects will be. Factor in if you are under 70 years old you have a 99.9% chance of surviving the virus and then decide if you really want/need the vaccine.

Default Re: When do you think a final vaccine (with no issues) be released globally?

There will be "more than one" COVID-19 vaccine, which authorities will say are "safe & effective." These vaccines will become available at different times during 2021. But, sadly, all vaccines have "issues," depending on the individual. In the U.S., the government has established a "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, to compensate individuals injured by vaccines. The Vaccine Injury Court has awarded more than $4 Billion to individuals injured by vaccines. At least 19 other countries have vaccine injury compensation programs. Read more here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...ms-quebec.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
    There will be "more than one" COVID-19 vaccine, which authorities will say are "safe & effective." These vaccines will become available at different times during 2021. But, sadly, all vaccines have "issues," depending on the individual. In the U.S., the government has established a "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, to compensate individuals injured by vaccines. The Vaccine Injury Court has awarded more than $4 Billion to individuals injured by vaccines. At least 19 other countries have vaccine injury compensation programs. Read more here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...ms-quebec.html
    Wow, I just hope we also have that kind of program here but I doubt it. I'm not afraid taking a vaccine but I'm worried with my parents taking it. I just wish nothing so bad would happen because we all really need it.

The following 25 countries have some type of program to pay people who are injured by vaccines: Asia: Japan; China; South Korea; Vietnam; Thailand; Nepal. Europe: Germany; France; Switzerland; Denmark; Sweden; Taiwan; Austria; Finland; Hungary; Iceland: Luxembourg; UK; Italy; Norway; Russia; Latvia; Slovenia. Americas: (Quebec--the only province in Canada with a program); and U.S. Oceania: New Zealand **The programs differ somewhat in their administration. Keep Reading: https://www1.racgp.org.au/ajgp/coron...pensation-sche

Thank you for that excellent information, Mr. Wizard.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information