Thread: Calorie intake is 70% more efficient that exercise..

Default Calorie intake is 70% more efficient that exercise..

I am easily gain weight even though I just take like 1-2 meals a day (basically, I eat a lot less than before). Not only that I cut my meal, but I also trying to eat healthy, which means plain. Given that I'm a foodie, it kinda torture me! Then I discovered to start cooking with airfryer. It is a kitchen miracle!! The food taste good! And its kinda motivate me to keep going and even exercise! I mean come on people, just look at the calorie differences!

air fryer calorie intake.jpg

Default Re: Calorie intake is 70% more efficient that exercise..

I also have been eating LOW CARB only twice daily, (intermittent fasting/IF), within an early ~8 hour eating window from 5AM to 12 noon, for the past 7 years. That schedule also allows me to go to bed with an empty, well digested stomach for a better night's sleep.

It has been said by Mercola that good health is 80% proper diet and 20% excercise. I recently posted the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) dietary guidelines here on HH, that can be helpful in your food choices and eating habits: https://www.hawkeshealth.net/communi...t=weston+price

BTW, calories are composed of two basic components; carbohydrates (carbs) and (proper essential) fats, see WAPF #1.
    Last edited by grulla; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 AM.

Grulla, calories are composed of two basic components? What, proteins are calorie-free?

Scilover, please go to Forum > Getting Started > Rules of the Road. There you will be instructed on how to compose and post an OP (Opening Post).

You may have noticed that every article here begins with a source. There's a reason for that. We have moderately heavy traffic on the site. People come here to read from all over the world, because they don't need to be members to do so. We post topics with valuable and potentially life-changing information, but it's useless unless it's grounded in fact. That's why we need to associate every topic with a published study. That is assurance that we aren't making it up. Please study how to do this and use that advice the next time you want to start a brand new thread. Don't worry if you mess it up, I'll come right behind you and fix any mistakes... But you've been an active member for a while now and it's time you took your turn in posting useful information!

I guarantee that if you use a reliable search engine, you'll find articles to corroborate the different caloric values between an air fryer and a deep fat fryer. That is what you should have used to start this topic. You've chosen the right place to put it; you just don't have a reliable source for it.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Grulla, calories are composed of two basic components? What, proteins are calorie-free?
    "...basic and potentially WEIGHT GAINING components..."

Thread Information