Thread: VACCINE MAKERS ISSUE WARNINGS AFTER REPORTS OF COVID-19 SIDE EFFECTS

Default VACCINE MAKERS ISSUE WARNINGS AFTER REPORTS OF COVID-19 SIDE EFFECTS

Sorry, there is no text at all, just a short video, but it's long enough to lay out the problem. Please keep in mind that all vaccines have side effects and draw your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGv...j1SXTU-LgakMBg
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: VACCINE MAKERS ISSUE WARNINGS AFTER REPORTS OF COVID-19 SIDE EFFECTS

Actually I have read very little about the people who have died in Norway from the vaccine. One really has to dig to ferret out as much information as possible about this. Much has been made about how an mRNA vaccine differs from a live virus or an attenuated virus vaccine. In common, however, is that if a person does not drop dead immediately or does not have an immediate "allergic" reaction to being vaccinated, no amount of disability or death will be attributed to the vaccine. We have absolutely no idea as to the long term effects of these vaccines. This is not slowing down the beta testing on millions of eager people. Many people on the little island on which I live, including some very good friends, have had at least one, if not both doses of the Pfizer or of the Moderna vaccine. I sincerely wish them good fortune with their long term health issues. As for me and for my household, we shall allow others to beta test these vaccines.

Another likelihood, which we may see in the near future, is that in spite of having been told otherwise, those who have been vaccinated will take that opportunity to cease wearing their masks and to cease keeping their distance. When the illness begins to spread contagiously once again, some people disingenuously will wonder why that took place.

Default Re: VACCINE MAKERS ISSUE WARNINGS AFTER REPORTS OF COVID-19 SIDE EFFECTS

I did a search on Norway vaccine deaths since I saw it mentioned in several places. However, although I can't remember the sources, it would seem that they were needlessly alarmist. Reports of any kind on the pandemic and its vaccines need to be scrutinized since there's a great deal of misinformation. I dislike it that even the soundtrack on this video, although it contains useful information, is deliberately menacing.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information