Thread: The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the Truth Been Suppressed for Decades?

Default The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the Truth Been Suppressed for Decades?

"Most physicians today don’t learn that the mortality of childhood diseases in well-nourished, unvaccinated, First-World children was negligible prior to the advent of vaccines."

Lee D. Merritt , M.D.

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Volume 25 Number 3, Fall 2020

Since I started medical school in 1976, until 2020, I have heard the dogma that viral diseases are not treatable (with some exceptions such as antivirals for HIV/AIDS), certainly not with antimicrobials. My older son, a newly minted general surgeon, was educated much more recently, but with the same misunderstanding. Since viral diseases are not treatable, our only weapon is vaccination. A friend who spent his life as an academic university physician retiring in 2016 had never heard this fact either.

Keep reading: https://jpands.org/vol25no3/merritt....E7l4lZQheiLJyA
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Big Bear, CA (tiny town in the mountains)

Default Re: The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the Truth Been Suppressed for Decades?

That is a really excellent article! Thank you.

Default Re: The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the Truth Been Suppressed for Decades?

Glad to see you back, Katee!

Just BTW, over the last few years I have been gradually surrounded by a community of Amish. Their children are wonderfully active and healthy, and of course none of them have ever been vaccinated for anything. They are hard-working people and it's especially encouraging to know that they are all actively farming organically. Where I was once surrounded by chemically treated fields of corn, that is now all in the past. If my town had passed a law saying, no further spraying of GMOs within the town limits, the results could not have been better... and it all happened accidentally!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

This article sums it up really nice. I've always believe that there were already a cure for life-threatening viruses such as cancer, but the pharma companies have long been in control of those informations for their profit. That's why it was never known, may have been known but never supported.

Thread Information