Thread: My Expulsion From Medical Practice

Default My Expulsion From Medical Practice

Dr Albert Louis
    February 14 2021

Censorship and economic ruin threaten dissenting physicians

It's a very bizarre state of affairs when, as a doctor for over 30 years, I suddenly find myself completely isolated from people I know, and from humanity. In this situation, there seems to be no way to help with healing or caring or treating, because I have been expelled like a priest excommunicated from the church. I have been cancelled.

This happened because I was not conforming to the religion of medicine. I said things that were against the perceived modus vivendi. I was immediately suspended and completely and utterly cut off, as if I were a dangerous, evil person.
    This sense of doing wrong eats into your guts. It is like you have done some kind of severe sin, where you have done something so bad and so awful, that you can never be recuperated or saved because you've gone against absolute authority.

Read more: https://orthomolecular.activehosted....2b040afad.192&
    Last edited by Julieanne; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:59 AM.

Default Re: My Expulsion From Medical Practice

This is an outrage but it is not a surprise. Although the story originates in Australia, I have been hearing similar reports from people all across the U.S. At first I was inclined to doubt the veracity of these reports. It seemed unlikely that patients were rushed through in 10 minute appointments, as if they were pushed through a turnstile, and during these appointments the doctor's eyes were on his computer monitor, rarely making contact with the patient.
    My experiences with the last two doctors I've had over the last 12 or more years is quite the opposite. My doctors have always given me all the time I need. If I have to wait a little longer for my appointment I have no objection, because I know I'll be given the same attention as the patient who is being seen while I wait. I have little doubt that the system will change, since my doctor and his colleagues are unlikely to comply with anything less.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information