Thread: Government Consigned Israeli Population to be Human Subjects in a Massive Experiment

Default Government Consigned Israeli Population to be Human Subjects in a Massive Experiment

I am debating whether to post this detailed article on Facebook. It contains information that is not yet publicly available, that is to say, information that has been withheld from the public. Facebook has recently taken a rather firm stand on publishing misinformation or what may be interpreted as challenging settled science. I have posted information that might be questionable depending on one's point of view, but I know of friends whose posts have been deleted that were far less disturbing than the content of the below article.

No author cited
    February 1, 2021

BBC: “Israel bought large stocks of the [Covid-19] jab in exchange for acting as the world’s guinea pig.”

On November 18, 2020, Israel’s senior health officials were caught unprepared when Pfizer announced that its vaccine was “90% effective” (revised to 95%) against Covid-19. They had ordered millions of vaccine doses from Moderna and AstraZeneca but none for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
    How then, did Israel procure an estimated four to five million doses of the Pfizer vaccine in December 2020 – enough to vaccinate at least two million people?
    Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu sought to show that he singlehandedly saved the day; as did Donald Trump when he launched Operation Warp Speed, to accelerate the production and distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. Both heads of state entered into secret contracts with vaccine manufacturers. Both failed to disclose to their constituents that the COVID-19 (mRNA) vaccines are experimental.

Continue reading: https://ahrp.org/government-consigne...ve-experiment/
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Government Consigned Israeli Population to be Human Subjects in a Massive Experim

I read about this yesterday or today, but now I can't find it! This what happens when a vaccine is rushed, with not enough time to wait and see what the after effects may be.

The article was from a different source, possibly The Guardian or New York Times. Here's another: https://ahrp.org/government-consigne...ve-experiment/
    Last edited by Julieanne; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 AM.

Thread Information