Thread: WHO's Covid Mission To China: What We Found Out About The Origins Of The Virus

Default WHO's Covid Mission To China: What We Found Out About The Origins Of The Virus

Dominic Dwyer
    February 22 2021

As I write, I am in hotel quarantine in Sydney, after returning from Wuhan, China. There, I was the Australian representative on the international World Health Organization’s (WHO) investigation into the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
    Much has been said of the politics surrounding the mission to investigate the viral origins of COVID-19. So it’s easy to forget that behind these investigations are real people.

Read more: https://theconversation.com/i-was-th...navirus-155554

Veteran Member

Default Re: WHO's Covid Mission To China: What We Found Out About The Origins Of The Virus

Not all doctors and experts believe or agree with the findings of this mission .

Veteran Member

Default Re: WHO's Covid Mission To China: What We Found Out About The Origins Of The Virus

If anybody's interested, here's an example of scientists questioning the study. It is an open letter titled “Open Letter Call for a Full and Unrestricted International Forensic Investigation into the Origins of COVID-19” [dated today] March 4, 2021. It was linked to in a WSJ article about the investigation. One paragraph reads as follows:

"We have therefore reached the conclusion that the joint team did not have the mandate, the independence, or the necessary accesses to carry out a full and unrestricted investigation into all the relevant SARS-CoV-2 origin hypotheses -whether natural spillover or laboratory/research-related incident."

There is much more in the open letter that's definitely worth reading if finding the truth about the origin of Covid interests you. It is signed by two dozen scientists and can be found here: https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/d...0421%20(1).pdf

Thanks, Pattypans. Working my way through this...
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

This is interesting to read, I do think too that the virus was never made in a lab, that it was mutated because of the habits of the people who eats, and kills wild animals.

Veteran Member

From the Wall Street Journal:

"A month on, however, as the WHO-led team finalizes its full report on the Wuhan mission, a Wall Street Journal investigation has uncovered fresh details about the team’s formation and constraints that reveal how little power it had to conduct a thorough, impartial examination—and call into question the clarity its findings appeared to provide." https://www.wsj.com/articles/who-chi...ns-11616004512

Note: This is the fourth paragraph of the article, but it seems to sum up the topic. The paragraphs following this one are behind a paywall, and I’m not a subscriber. There is, however, what seems to be a thorough recap of the WSJ article here: https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...igation-wuhan/
    Last edited by Islander; 03-23-21 at 11:58 AM.

Nice, thanks Pattypans.

Although Breitbart is an extreme right-wing website, this article is well constructed and logical. I seriously doubt whether we will ever know with any degree of certitude, what caused the Covid-19 virus.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information