Thread: 'Ctr for Countering Digital Hate' Publishes Digital Hit List Including GreenMedInfo

Default 'Ctr for Countering Digital Hate' Publishes Digital Hit List Including GreenMedInfo

Sayer Ji, Founder
    March 7th, 2021

An organization calling itself 'The Center for Countering Digital Hate,' has published a digital hit list of ten health freedom advocates, including Greenmedinfo founder Sayer Ji and his wife Kelly Brogan, MD, calling for their canceling/deletion from social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.

In the past few days, censorship across the natural health and health freedom community has ramped up, including the deletion of our Greenmedinfo.com Instagram account (for the second time), the functional disabling of both our Sayer Ji and Greenmedinfo Youtube channels, and the deletion of Kelly Brogan, MD and the National Vaccine Information Center's professional Facebook accounts.

Keep reading: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/ce...dtYWlsLmNvbSJ9
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Default Re: 'Ctr for Countering Digital Hate' Publishes Digital Hit List Including GreenMedIn

Suppression of speech, especially on the internet, has been a serious problem for quite a while now. First it was worldview-/political viewpoint-based; this is still very much alive. A newer focus of attack is on anyone who doesn't go along with whatever the acceptable take on Covid--and Covid vaccines--is at the moment.

I'm reminded of Martin Niemoller's lament about Nazi Germany: "First they came for..." (I'm not going to reproduce it because it has many different forms and I don't know which is accurate.) One version ends like this: "Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

I believe it's vitally important to stand up for the First Amendment rights of everyone to free speech, whether we agree or disagree with their speech.
    Last edited by Pattypans; 03-10-21 at 07:34 AM.

Default Re: 'Ctr for Countering Digital Hate' Publishes Digital Hit List Including GreenMedIn

Pattypans, I absolutely agree with you in principle. I've been on Facebook for nine or 10 years and for me it's an invaluable resource; everything depends on how you build your circle of friends. Virtually every need I've had, from where to find a skilled carpenter to how to deal with the "cone" that dogs wear coming home after surgery, I've found solutions from Facebook friends. We discuss world issues and of course health and disease matters as well. It's clear that censorship is alive on social media, but usually in ways for which we can find workarounds.
    But I wonder whether you have seen either Mercola or GreenMedInfo recently. I have had to drop my membership in both because they have become equally unreadable. Mercola espoused a vast conspiracy theory when COVID-19 first emerged, and in the last month or six weeks Sayer Ji has echoed his distorted point of view. If this were limited to one or two crackpots, like Mike Adams, I could shrug it off, but these two men have built a huge following of health-conscious people because they had valuable alternative practices to offer in opposition to conventional pharmaceutical medicine. Although the evidence is clear that masking and physical distancing are paramount in preventing the spread of the coronavirus, these two men dismiss them authoritatively and convince their followers that worldwide evidence of a pandemic is an engineered hoax. The result is that millions of people, at least here in the US, have discarded or refused to accept sound medical advice and consequently the virus may never be contained.
    Pattypans, if you haven't looked at either of them recently, I invited you to do so and tell me whether your thoughts on censorship may have altered.

What Islander said. A couple of the recent headlines from Mercola: 'New 'Bloodbath of Tyranny' Ahead, Make a Choice '
    'If you get this eugenic vaccine, China and Google cash in'. Many of the posters talk of violence if they are forced to get the vaccine.

And here's an excellent article on freedom of speech, though it's mainly political. I think social media has changed the rules on free speech
    . It's no longer a black and white decision.

https://theconversation.com/to-publish-or-not-to-publish-the-medias-free-speech-dilemmas-in-a-world-of-division-violence-and-extremism-153451

Last edited by Julieanne; 03-15-21 at 07:44 AM.

Veteran Member

Others, wiser than I, have said it better than I can:

“If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter, which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the slaughter.” — George Washington (emphasis added)

First Amendment to the United States Constitution
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The best I can say in defense of my position is that at the time these wise men were writing, threats that could harm a global population were unimaginable. A more recent example? Adolph Hitler, 1939-1945.

Thread Information