Thread: Report from Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Default Report from Ray Sahelian, M.D.

This highly respected doctor has composed a long, detailed explanation as to why he has chosen not to take any of the available COVID-19 vaccines. Unfortunately, it's a Facebook post so linking to it would not be helpful for those who aren't Facebook members. Consequently I am posting the entire report below.

I will not be taking the current vaccines.

After being in the “hesitant” category for several months (see my December 17th post where I first voiced my concerns), I am now in the “no” category. As a retired medical doctor I have plenty of time, and a genuine fascination, to thoroughly research this topic. I have been diligently reviewing every scientific journal I can find on Pubmed, reading every online news article I come across, going through countless case reports on the CDC VAERS website, listening to doctors opine on multiple TV networks, and reading countless posts on various online sites where vaccine side effects are discussed. I now have a better understanding of how these mRNA vaccines influence our immune system, tissues and organs, how they could be of benefit, and how they cause the multiple short, medium, and potentially long term side effects.

I am now convinced that the benefits promoted by the experts on TV regarding the efficacy of these vaccines are less than what they promise, and the adverse reactions are more than they want us to believe. The effects of these vaccines on the human body are incredibly more complex than anyone can imagine.

From the beginning:
    You just got injected with 0.3 ml of mRNA vaccine in your deltoid muscle. What happens next? The mRNA strands are enclosed in a bubble of lipid nanoparticles. This fluid will make its way into your bloodstream and the nanoparticles will travel throughout your body. A lot of it will also make its way into your lymphatic system, particularly the lymph nodes in your armpit where the immune cells produce antibodies. The immune cells in your nodes multiply, and that is why some people notice swollen nodes in the armpit on the side of the injected arm. The mRNA bubbles will also go to your spleen.

Much of the circulating nanoparticles in the bloodstream will end up in the liver. Once in the liver the nanoparticles enter your liver cells. There the mRNA strands instruct your liver cells to make the spike proteins (you can find images by googling) which are then released into your general circulation, further traveling through the rest of your body and then entering or attaching to the cells of multiple tissues and organs. It is estimated that this spike protein manufacturing process in your liver cells can start within hours after the shot and continue for about 2 or 3 days... and then the mRNA strands disintegrate. They don’t keep making the spike proteins forever as some people claim. I want to thank my friend Ronik Khachatoorian
    , Ph.D., a molecular biologist, who has helped me better understand these complex processes. Ronik is an expert in viral reproduction and the metabolic function of the liver.

Side effects explained:
    The immediate side effects that occur within minutes or up to an hour or two are probably due to the non-mRNA substances in the vaccine, such as PEG. These can cause allergic and anaphylactic reactions such as shortness of breath, elevated heart rate, swelling of the tongue or throat, etc. In some people this has led to ER visits and hospitalization.

A few hours later:
    Many people start noticing their reactions later in the evening or overnight, or the next day. It takes a few hours for the liver to produce the spike proteins which are then released in the bloodstream and travel to many places in the body and brain. In the meantime the lymph glands and other parts of the immune system have just started making inflammatory substances which lead to a variety of symptoms such as fever, fatigue, malaise, headache, pain and redness at the injection site, and so on. These spike proteins will also attach themselves to different cells and tissues, for instance the cells lining blood vessels, muscle tissue, joints, heart, lungs, nerves, kidney, intestines, etc. Inflammatory substances may recognize those cells as foreign and attack. This can lead to muscle pain, joint pain, rash, dizziness, rapid heart rate, fatigue,and a host of symptoms I mentioned in my February 23hd post.
    These side effects are often more intense after the second dose, or if you have had a recent Covid infection.

In a minority of individuals the spike proteins may initiate blood clots. Spike proteins are thought to trigger platelets to clump together (platelet aggregation).
    Clots in our blood vessels can be tiny and not cause any problems and eventually dissolve; or, over time, grow big enough to travel to the brain causing a stroke, travel to the heart causing a heart attack, to the lungs causing pulmonary embolisms, or the clots can form in blood vessels in the legs causing a DVT, deep vein thrombosis. Sometimes they may be very small and travel and lodge in different parts of our organs and not cause any noticeable effect, but nevertheless do minor damage to our organs. There are also cases of delayed immune responses, such as skin rashes that come a week or two later, which I will discuss another time.

To be honest I am still in the process of understanding all the complex interactions that occur once the vaccine enters our body. I may not have explained it all correctly, and some of it is speculative, but when I learn more I promise to update you. Trying to make sense of this complicated process is humbling. I am not sure if anyone on the planet completely understands in detail what’s going on with these new vaccines in the body. In the meantime see the comments section where I continue adding medical/science articles that will give you additional insights.

The bottom line:
    Please read my March 4th post to better understand my position.

Modena and Pfizer vaccines are not FDA approved, but allowed for emergency use only. Individuals who had a prior Covid infection, those over the age of 85, or people with unstable medical conditions were not included in the original studies. When you get a shot you are part of a trial that is not being statistically monitored. We basically have less than optimal vaccines that were formulated last year before the new variants became widespread and nobody can tell us for certain how many months of necessary protection they provide. People are getting infected even after receiving the two shots. They do not completely stop transmission of the virus from one person to the other and may require frequent booster shots, especially in older people who do not mount an adequate immune response (is it safe to keep getting these shots over and over again every few months? Could frequent vaccinations dysregulate the immune system?). In some people these vaccines can have quite unpleasant and serious side effects, and in a minority of cases potentially cause long lasting damage to the body, and even death. If someone is injured the vaccine manufacturers are protected from lawsuits. A vaccine-harmed individual may be stuck with large medical bills if not well insured, and even though the government supposedly provides a vaccine injury fund, good luck trying to prove that severe harm or death that occurred a week or a month or a year later was due to the vaccine.

Herd immunity?
    In order for a vaccine to achieve adequate herd immunity it should be at least 80% effective and last several years or a lifetime. The polio vaccine provides lifelong immunity and thus has been practically eradicated. These Covid vaccines are similar to the flu vaccine. We have been giving flu shots for a long time yet there’s still no herd immunity. Furthermore, many people think that once they are vaccinated they are 95% protected for a year. These individuals will drop their guard, have unsafe gatherings, and do activities that put them at a higher risk of catching the virus and transmitting it than if they never got the vaccine and took adequate precautions. By the way... Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Bhutan practically eradicated the virus within their borders without the use of vaccines. They did it through public health measures.

Please talk to your health care provider before you decide whether vaccination is appropriate in your own particular situation. I have previously said that if someone is in a high-risk work or home situation, the benefits of the vaccines could outweigh the currently known risks. I have no judgment against anyone who wants to get vaccinated or who wants to wait for additional safety and efficacy studies. Or, perhaps, wait for an improved second generation vaccine that is safer and protects better against the new variants.

I hope brilliant scientists can find a good anti-viral medication that can stop this virus dead in its tracks (there is hope, see an article in the comments section). A healthy diet, weight loss, exercise, deep sleep, and vitamin D, are all likely to be helpful in reducing the severity of a viral illness, whether vaccinated or not.

I wish you all stay safe. In these challenging times let’s all empathically support each other to make the best of our situation no matter what our opinions.
    Ray Sahelian, M.D.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Report from Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Most well thought out description of our current status that I have read. Thank you Islander.

I'll be printing this and handing to my doctor. Haven't seen him for a while, so I don't know his views on this, but he is bound to bring it up.

Islander, I'm not on Facebook, but the link would be useful to pass on. I post comments to another forum, but this would probably be too long. Can you provide the link please?
    Last edited by Julieanne; 03-25-21 at 11:06 PM.

In reply to Julieanne and others who may wish to follow up:
    The reason I didn't supply a link, as we always do with published articles, is that this appeared as a Facebook post. Consequently I'm not sure whether people who aren't Facebook members will be able to access it. However, since it's labeled "public," that is, not restricted to Dr. Sahelian's friends, you may be able to read it. This is the link you'd use:
    https://www.facebook.com/ray.sahelian

However, I did print the the complete article here, and that was the reason.

Big Bear, CA (tiny town in the mountains)

This is a time to be able to link directly here, to HH where people can read the whole thing.

And learn about HH and the wealth of knowledge here, a largely hidden treasure.

Katee, I thought that having a Facebook page wuld ultimately send readers here. That did not happen.

Thread Information