Thread: Can Viral Shedding After Covid Vaccine Infect Others? That's A Big No

Default Can Viral Shedding After Covid Vaccine Infect Others? That's A Big No

Peter Wark
    July 16 2021

Fears of “viral shedding” and other concerns after the COVID vaccine has led some businesses to ban vaccinated customers from the premises, believing vaccination poses a health risk to others.
    We’ve seen this in Australia, in the northern New South Wales town of Mullumbimby and on the Gold Coast in Queensland. We’ve also seen this internationally.
    In the United States, a teacher warned her students not to hug their vaccinated parents for the same reason.

Read more: https://theconversation.com/can-vira...20a%20big%20no

Default Re: Can Viral Shedding After Covid Vaccine Infect Others? That's A Big No

This is a topic that Dr Mercola and posters to that site bring up constantly. I'm sure if if I posted this it would be deleted!

Big Bear, CA (tiny town in the mountains)

Default Re: Can Viral Shedding After Covid Vaccine Infect Others? That's A Big No

"COVID vaccines don’t contain live virus to shed" per the article.

But the whole point of these things is to encourage the body to have a reaction to what is injected. And to have the body become its own production model for fighting the thing. That is the theory, anyway. (And also the criticism i've heard from doctors who are issuing warnings. If your body doesn't react well, there is no way to "turn it off" or shut down production.)

This is anecdotal, but i had a friend at our house four or five days after her second vaccine (don't remember if it was Pfizer or Moderna). We didn't hug. We did sit 4-5 feet apart. Later that night i began having a bit of a sore throat, and more disturbing, swollen glands in my jaw and under my tongue. This lasted between 18-24 hours. Then it resolved. I've had people scoff at this, saying it doesn't react that quickly. However, i have never had gland swelling like that before (in those specific areas), and i do believe my body was engaged in an immune response to what it considered an invader.

This proves nothing. It is not "scientific." It does give me pause, however. Given the high number of people around us who have been vaccinated, it may be that the gov't goal is being achieved without everyone receiving the shot. Without testing, we cannot know. They won't do testing on it. They want everyone to get the shot.

I have not been tested for C-19, either before or after this incident. My husband has been tested, extensively, for work. He shows up negative for it. We both had flu in November 2019, but it must have been a different variant. I believe this vaccine in various modes is a Pandora's box that now it has been opened, we have to deal with what is released.

The vaxx people do not shed the actual virus, but the purpose of the mRNA is to migrate to the liver where the spike proteins are meant to replicate like crazy. These spike proteins do get shed to others who have or have not been vaxxed. The polyethylene glycol used as an excipient in the Moderna and in the Pfizer ensures that these same spike proteins will be able to enter the heart and the brain, where the capillaries which are destroyed are not as able to regenerate as are capillaries in other area of the body.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maurya View Post
    These spike proteins do get shed to others who have or have not been vaxxed. The polyethylene glycol used as an excipient in the Moderna and in the Pfizer ensures that these same spike proteins will be able to enter the heart and the brain, where the capillaries which are destroyed are not as able to regenerate as are capillaries in other area of the body.
    This is extremely concerning. Maurya, do you have any links to articles that explain this?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/...i/jab-remorse/

Does this help? If not, I have more sources.

This is getting confusing. It doesn't help when the vax is referred to as a bio-weapon, which is still speculation. I prefer serious articles to stick to accepted facts.

Thread Information