Thread: 98 Symptoms Coronavirus Patients Say They've Had

Default 98 Symptoms Coronavirus Patients Say They've Had

Kelly Hernandez
    August 2, 2021

Ever since COVID-19 reared its ugly head and upended our world, long-lasting symptoms of the virus have been varied and hard to pinpoint—until now. "A survey conducted by Dr. Natalie Lambert of Indiana University School of Medicine and Survivor Corps analyzed the long-term experiences COVID-19 survivors are having with the virus. The COVID-19 'Long Hauler' Symptoms Survey Report identified 98 long-lasting symptoms." And ever since the report came out last year, it's held up. Click through from least common to most common to see if you've experienced any. Read on, and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these 35 Places You're Most Likely to Catch COVID.

Keep reading: https://www.eatthis.com/covid-19-signs/
    Last edited by Islander; 09-26-21 at 09:51 AM.

Default Re: 98 Symptoms Coronavirus Patients Say They've Had

This comprehensive list of symptoms is only marginally helpful, the most obvious reason being that we are given no idea of the number of people surveyed. Individual numbers without a relation to the whole tell us nothing.
    What the survey does suggest, however, is the number of organs affected based on the reported symptoms. Those numbers suggest what we already suspect: that COVID-19 is a GOF (gain–of–function) virus deliberately weaponized and accidentally released by the laboratory at Wuhan. But don't be alarmed or surprised that a Chinese laboratory was experimenting with GOF. Every laboratory of any size and significance anywhere is involved in the same research, either offensively or defensively.

And Grulla, what happened to your avatar?
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I found this list of 98 Covid symptoms somewhat helpful, even though perhaps only a dozen or two of those symptoms might apply to me. And some of the items on this list of 98 Covid symptoms seem to be somewhat repetitious and redundant.

Last Dec., it took me a whole month to overcome, on my own, what I eventually thought to be a case of Covid19. Now that I look back with 20/20 hindsight, some of this list of 98 symptoms seems to have fit me to a Tee back then.

Currently, however, I am now experiencing another bout of what MIGHT be the new Covid Variant D??? It has taken me a long while to try and sort all this out, as I have been experiencing digestive issues that can confuse and complicate my own self diagnosis. I can no longer consume any nuts, too much cheese, (which I returned to in limited amounts due to calcification issues in my carotid artery), chocolate, and perhaps other dense foods, that result in a painful, bulging, inguinal (strangulated) hernia. https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/46889

I suppose age related loss of certain digest enzymes play a role in this problem??? I am currently seeing a surgeon urologist about corrective measures, so this Covid Variant-D timing couldn't be worse, but I at least seem to have a 'handle' on this situation.

Long story short, taking many doses of Vit C, sodium ascorbate, and some diluted ACV right now, seems to be very helpful in subduing all those repetitive, achy "Covid" symptoms, however, the jury is still out. And NO vaxxes for me.

"And Grulla, what happened to your avatar?" And as for the 24 Y.O. roaned Grulla (Sp: groo-yah) mare, horse avatar, I have found a good home for her, along with one of her 5 daughters (of her get), and her lifelong SD close friend mare, that my late wife and I had trailer trucked both, down from S.D. back in 1997, as yearling foals for future breeding. She/they were the last 3 of 18 of our Spanish Colonial breeding stock program, where 23 pedigreed Spanish Colonial foals were produced from the late 90s to 2010. http://www.spanishmustang.org/ It's quite a relief for me at my age, not to have to take care of anymore livestock, in case I become disabled and hospitalized. And I am still NM Social Services and SS recognized careprovider for my late wife's lifelong autistic disabled sister (my SIL), (as well my one dog and her one cat).
    Last edited by grulla; 09-26-21 at 01:04 PM.

I'm glad that you found a home for your remaining livestock. Still, that doesn't change the fact that without an avatar you are not recognizable on the page. Can't you continue to post her in your memory of her… Or choose something else to identify you? And hasn't the doctor you are currently consulting tested you for COVID-19?

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    I'm glad that you found a home for your remaining livestock. Still, that doesn't change the fact that without an avatar you are not recognizable on the page. Can't you continue to post her in your memory of her… Or choose something else to identify you? And hasn't the doctor you are currently consulting tested you for COVID-19?
    It took me many hours of trial and error to figure out how to post an avatar pic once again. I tried to enter a URL from an outside source crane pic (Sp grulla), but to no avail, not very user. friendly. One had to click on "recent" to get the old photo file... who knew.

I'll be traveling to see my integrative doc. shortly, after a long Covid absence, to discuss my health including any Covid issues.

Glad you succeeded. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was concerned about your long absence.

Quote Originally Posted by grulla View Post
    ..... I'll be traveling to see my integrative doc. shortly, after a long Covid absence, to discuss my health including any Covid issues.
    I drove to Las Cruces, NM to visit my integrative doctor yesterday, (5 hours round trip). He evaluated my hospital emergency room and surgeon visit inguinal (strangulated) hernia results. I explained that I have been since keeping that problem under control by avoiding any and all dense foods, such as ALL nuts, hard chocolate, and certain (amounts of) hrd cheeses. He decided that invasive surgery was not necessary and instead prescribed a NOW digestive enzyme, Pancreatin 2000, 2 with each meal, to help over come age related lack of those enzymes.

I also explained to him that since last Dec., 2020, due to the Covid fiasco, he wasn't readily available for walk-in (or any) ALA IV ( intravenous alpha-lipoic acid) treatments that I got periodically, and I noticed at my blood donation events in early 2021, that my BP had risen appx. 20 points. At one point, the Red Cross phlebotomist in AZ rejected me because I was 4 points over the max allowable 100 points (104) on my diastolic reading, and they are very strict about that. That was a frustrating wasted trip for me as I later realized that it was a right arm reading. Had I remembered to insist on a left arm reading, as I wasn't thinking clearly that day, I would have avoided that 4 point rejection.

So I decided to try oral ALA capsules instead, that I got and stocked up on very cheap from the Wally pharmacy, and within about 2 months, my BP was back to ~120/80 textbook normal, and has been holding steady ever since. I uncomfortably explained all that to my doctor, since he takes great pride in his ALA, Vit C, and EDTA IV programs. But no problem, as I will now be going to him for periodic EDTA IVs instead, and keep on relying on those ALA capsules, both to help keep my calcified arteries clean and clear, hopefully without any invasive vascular surgery.
    Last edited by grulla; 10-09-21 at 01:29 PM.

Grulla, are you telling us that you think you had Covid twice, but you have never been tested so you actually don't know? Isn't that pretty disingenuous? Having the disease means that you now have antibodies, which are just as effective/important as a vaccine… Yet you have no proof, no validation.

And where are you gave such importance to ALA, I decided to look it up since it was one of those antioxidants that we tend to be rather casual about. Again, are you telling us that by itself it was responsible for lowering your blood pressure substantially? Because the information I could find was completely inconclusive. It might be helpful for diabetes or AIDS, and that was about it. Can you explain a bit?

Thread Information