Thread: A Disease of Modern Civilaztion Threatens Life on Planet Earth ....

Default A Disease of Modern Civilaztion Threatens Life on Planet Earth ....

By Bill Sardi
    September 29, 2021

With globalists, led by the European-based World Economic Forum in what it calls is “The Great Reset,” scheming to contrive infectious disease pandemics, food, water and electricity shortages, and weather crises to coerce a one-world no-border government living under one digital currency upon humanity, with the hidden objective to reduce population size, they are so busy ushering in their tyranny they have missed a developing ecological catastrophe that could potentially eradicate most forms of life from the planet.

Continue reading at:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/...d-great-reset/

Veteran Member

Default Re: A Disease of Modern Civilaztion Threatens Life on Planet Earth ....

There is a lot of food for thought in that article, a lot to digest. (No pun intended, I promise.) The several paragraphs under the heading "Global warning, not global warming" are instructive and very important.

Any article that includes the terms "globalist agenda" and "contrived globalist crisis" raises flags. Now, fish and birds and even human beings could all be dying from an overlooked deficiency of a B vitamin. But this story reminds me of the man who was thrilled to find something on the Internet that all the experts had overlooked. And TBH, Lew Rockwell has always made me a bit uncomfortable, as would any site that hosted authors like Mike Adams and Ron Paul.
    So draw your own conclusions. Mine are colored "skeptical."

ETA: just noticed this:
    That's how many species of birds, fish, mussels and other wildlife are set to be declared extinct and removed from the endangered species list. The US Fish and Wildlife Service said such extinctions or sharp declines can be a wake-up call and reminds people how deeply human activity affects wildlife.
    - CNN. And here's more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2021/09/29/endangered-species-ivory-billed-woodpecker/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp _news_alert_revere&location=alert&wpmk=1&wpisrc=al _news__alert-hse--alert-national&pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIU zI1NiJ9.eyJjb29raWVuYW1lIjoid3BfY3J0aWQiLCJpc3MiOi JDYXJ0YSIsImNvb2tpZXZhbHVlIjoiNWFmOWM5NDNhZGU0ZTI2 NDE3ODcxZjRjIiwidGFnIjoid3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcm UiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5j b20vY2xpbWF0ZS1lbnZpcm9ubWVudC8yMDIxLzA5LzI5L2VuZG FuZ2VyZWQtc3BlY2llcy1pdm9yeS1iaWxsZWQtd29vZHBlY2tl ci8_dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1hbGVydCZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJn V0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj13cF9uZXdzX2FsZXJ0X3JldmVyZSZsb2Nh dGlvbj1hbGVydCZ3cG1rPTEmd3Bpc3JjPWFsX25ld3NfX2FsZX J0LWhzZS0tYWxlcnQtbmF0aW9uYWwifQ.9L7bxc5AwMzl2_aY6 6jlcFnJBvguELFXKujzzA0PcM
    Last edited by Islander; 09-30-21 at 02:30 PM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Islander, do you doubt that globalists exist, or that they have an agenda? I recently watched an Australian health official talk about Covid responses in the same breath as she used the words "New World Order."

The first paragraph is pure conspiracy theory. When I see phrases like 'the global warming crowd' , 'man-made virus that serves their globalist agenda to control the world', 'an imagined climate disaster,' I'm inclined to not trust the rest of the article. 'Ímagined' disasters? There are enough events around the world to need no imagining: droughts, floods, melting icebergs, forest fires, high temperatures in cool temperate regions and on and on.

Dr Kerry Chants words ''new world order'' (lower case) were said innocently - I doubt she has ever heard or read of NWO as used by theorists. She was referring to how Covid has changed the world and how we might manage it in the future.

Sulphur may be to blame for many ills, but I distrust simple answers. Many believe 5G is to blame, another simple answer. Russia and several other countries have no 5G, but many cases of Covid -19. When people don't understand what's happening, they tend to blame someone or look for quick fixes. If only it were that easy! Here's an interesting article discussing free speech.

https://theconversation.com/to-publi...nd%20extremism
    Last edited by Julieanne; 10-01-21 at 10:41 PM.

The way the article was written was somewhat unnecessary and exaggerated, in order to explain the important need for Vit B1 Thiamine. I have to wonder how former Mercola forum member, "sulphur guy", would react to some of these anti-sulpher B1 comments??? I suppose timed consumption, as well as dosage, could be crucial??? "The poison is in the dose." "Got Sulpher"

Thread Information