Thread: New Fed Vax Database Threatens Privacy

Default New Fed Vax Database Threatens Privacy

ANH-USA
    12/22/2021

A new bill is moving through Congress that brings us closer to a national vaccine database telling the government whether you’re vaccinated. Action Alert! HR 550, the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act of 2021, was approved by the House of Representatives late in November. While many of its provisions may sound innocuous, this bill creates a slippery slope to the government invading the medical privacy of citizens in the pursuit of higher vaccination rates, future vaccine mandates, and further limits on the freedom of the unvaccinated. This legislation must be opposed.

Read on at:
    https://anh-usa.org/new-fed-vax-data...atens-privacy/

Default Re: New Fed Vax Database Threatens Privacy

"Everything about a person will eventually be stored on his or her implantable microchip, in other words – and just to be clear, only those people with a microchip will be allowed to participate in society.

We are already seeing a foreshadowing of this with mask mandates (only those wearing a mask are allowed to enter the store) and vaccine passports (only those who show the paper CDC card are allowed to enter the store). Soon that will transform into needing a microchip"

That's one almighty assumption! But fairly typical of Mad Mike to make the leap from mask mandates to mandated microchips. I'm surprised you bother to read this trash grulla. If you want clear information with no sensational BS I recommend this doctor. Unfortunately only in video format, but it does have captions. From the UK, but he has many US followers. A long list of his other videos on the right, including nasty vaccine effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVl5OkHcvf4
    Last edited by Julieanne; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:12 AM.

I'm willing to listen to any and all when it comes to controversial Covid, (and other), discussions, whether either Mike Adams or Dr. John Campbell. Say what you want about Adams and his sensational tabloid style, but he does bring out some plauseable thoughts and comments in this Covid environment about implanted chips.

Campbell said in so many words that implants chips were unlikely, but It could also be said that; if so, it was because of people like Adams' et al's chip implant comments and fore warnings, that may have helped make the implanted chips scenario unlikely (in the future). Being informed and aware can be important, no matter what the source.

And I suppose it could also be said that almost every controversy must have started out as a "conspiracy theory" at some point in time, which Adams seems to be known for... for better or worse.
    Last edited by Islander; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:30 AM.

Big Bear, CA (tiny town in the mountains)

I think, long before a chip, we will be required to keep certain data on our phones to be presented.

We are close to that now, with people using their phones to voluntarily store a lot of info.

To gain entry into the US Virgin Islands from anywhere outside of here, one does need to display the proper QR code on their phone, in the "portal" site, to prove that one has tested negative for covid within 72 hours prior to their flight, or that one has been vaccinated within the USVI. Not so far fetched, indeed. The microchips are available, not sure if they are in use yet, to prove to some medical authority that the person indeed has taken whatever drug has been prescribed for them. The word "compliance" has been used to describe why this ever would be needed. Not so far fetched, indeed.

Given the protests over lockdowns and vaccines, how do you think people would react to mandated microchips? I don't think they would go along quietly with this idea.

They would probably tell the politicians to plant the chip into themselves...where the sun doesn't shine.
    Last edited by Islander; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:28 AM.

I agree with Julieanne. A minority of the population in almost every country I am aware of consists of anti-vaxxers, and while some think it's a hoax, the majority appear to have educated themselves about possible outcomes of the vaccine and chosen to refuse, regardless of the consequences. Injecting the entire population with a chip is way beyond the bounds of science fiction. I can't imagine compliance on a broad scale.

Nowhere does it appear in HH's rules and regulations, but I have stated in the past that I will not host the "health ranger" on our site. He is a piece of deliberately delusional vermin who is making millions off the slavish devotion of his naïve and gullible followers. Whenever I attempt to correct misinformation my comments are deleted so I stopped wasting time there. I mean, even Mercola tolerates dissension (although his moderators are instructed to drop those posts to the bottom of the page).
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Katee View Post
    I think, long before a chip, we will be required to keep certain data on our phones to be presented. We are close to that now, with people using their phones to voluntarily store a lot of info.
    I'm one of them, Katee. It's far easier for me to show my vaccination card on my phone, which goes wherever I go, than to try to dig it out of a wallet in a handbag, or to forget it at home altogether.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information