Thread: Red Wine Molecule Aborts Covid-19 Infection Before Symptoms or Antibodies Arise

Default Red Wine Molecule Aborts Covid-19 Infection Before Symptoms or Antibodies Arise

Bill Sardi
    January 3, 2022

Due To Prior Exposure To Coronaviruses Healthcare Workers Found To Exhibit Immunity BEFORE Antibodies Or Symptoms Can Occur.

Red Wine Molecule Resveratrol Promotes A Type Of T-Cell That Literally Aborts Infection And Symptoms Typically Seen In These Workers.

A remarkable discovery….. healthcare workers, who by repeated exposure to corona cold viruses in their line of work, have pre-existing T-cell immunity against prior coronavirus infections that confer immunity against COVID-19 to the point of aborting infection BEFORE antibodies can even be generated (even before a swab or blood test can detect it!). These subjects would then test NEGATIVE for COVID-19, having already aborted the infection and consequent symptoms. This startling discovery is documented in a landmark report published in Nature Magazine.
    Continue reading: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/01/bill-sardi/red-wine-molecule-aborts-covid-19-infection-before-symptoms-or-antibodies-arise/
    Last edited by Islander; 01-04-22 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: Red Wine Molecule Aborts Covid-19 Infection Before Symptoms or Antibodies Arise

I read some time ago that previous exposure to cold viruses can protect against Covid-19. It was repeated more than once. I took this with a grain of salt - who hasn't been exposed to cold viruses at some time? This article is more specific: "But in this instance, pre-developed immunity against prior coronavirus infections (MERS*, SARS* or other corona cold viruses") but is still a bit confusing. Other corona cold viruses?

But taking resveratol seems a good idea, though it is rather expensive. I'll think about it.
    Last edited by Julieanne; 01-04-22 at 08:07 AM.

Default Re: Red Wine Molecule Aborts Covid-19 Infection Before Symptoms or Antibodies Arise

Of course Julianne is right. Who hasn't been exposed to multiple forms of cold viruses? And yet they fill the hospital beds.
    And if the claim for resveratol were true, I'd have to review the history of my relationship with red wine over a lifetime, with the possibility of crediting it with my immunity to COVID-19, rather than give the credit to those two vaccinations I received.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larryhu...h=1d418cb63583
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thanks for that explanation Islander.

This is rather a long article, but well worth reading. You would have to drink an awful lot of red wine to get the needed amount of resveratrol to have any real benefit. That was mentioned in several Mercola articles, in the days when he actually used to write health articles.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4942868/

My preference is for white wine, especially icy cold in our hot summers. I think I will stick to that and maybe consider a supplement.
    Last edited by Julieanne; 01-05-22 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julieanne View Post
    .......... You would have to drink an awful lot of red wine to get the needed amount of resveratrol to have any real benefit. .....
    No problem, that's to be expected if one considers lifestyle supplemental dosages VS short term therapeutic supplemental dosages, where consuming a safe and reasonable amount of DRY RED wine, daily and indefinitely, could/would/should fulfill one's need for resveratrol over time, just like any other lifestyle vitamin dosage consumption.
    Last edited by grulla; 01-05-22 at 09:53 AM.

Oooh, I think not. Articles that appeared during that resveratrol rage a few years back pointed out that you would have to drink a bathtub of red wine daily in order to experience any of the beneficial effects.
    Julieanne is right, that's a rather long article, but it demolishes Sardi and Das in a sentence or two before it begins what is surprisingly close to another "infinite loop" in real life!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information