Thread: New data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse(cases&deaths)

Default New data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse(cases&deaths)

Steve Kirsch
    Jan 8, 2022

I missed this study. So did the mainstream media for some reason. But this study is yet another independent analysis that is difficult to refute: we have been misled by the CDC, FDA, and NIH.
    The next time you see you county health officer, President Biden, or Boris Johnson why not ask them if they can find a mistake in this study by Kyle A. Beattie entitled Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries (the PDF version is here).

Continue reading: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-big-data-study-of-145-countries
    Last edited by Islander; 01-10-22 at 12:27 PM.

Default Re: New data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse(cases&deat

The mainstream media missed this study because it has never been published. Kyle A. Beattie is not a recognized scientist in any field, he is merely a grad student specializing in the field of corruption studies. He has a grad teaching assistantship in the Faculty of Arts - Political Science Dept. at the University of Alberta. I am impressed by the depth and breath of his research and his familiarity with mathematics which goes far deeper than mine, but he clearly does not have the credentials to make the kind of assertions that head this article.
    Last edited by Islander; 02-04-22 at 11:19 AM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: New data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse(cases&deat

Islander, there are a few similar criticisms in the comments. I was going to send this to my son till I read your comment, but probably won't now. He has been doubled vaxxed and I think had one booster, but will refuse to have any more. He was opposed to getting vaxxed, and considers the Omicron thing vastly overstated, but had to do it for work requirements. Luckily no reactions and he's fine.

Actually, MSM seems to ignore a lot of studies that do get published!
    Last edited by Julieanne; 01-11-22 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julieanne View Post
    Actually, MSM seems to ignore a lot of studies that do get published!
    I find that most commonly applied to what we'd call natural or alternative approaches to healing, the kind of thing that HH specializes in. The pharmaceutical industry prefers not to have competition publicized, and their dollars can change a lot of media minds.
    Maine CDC director Nirav Shah has been tracking COVID-19 since the beginning and broadcasts multiple times each week on both radio and television. This man is genius level, I swear, with an impressive history. I encourage you to read this brief bio because the man is considered a living hero in the state of Maine, with tens of thousands of fans. He is revered not only for his breadth and depth of knowledge, but for his compassion and sense of humor as well.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirav_D._Shah

The reason I bring him up is in response to your son's concern that "the Omicron thing vastly is overstated." On yesterday's broadcast, Shah explained in detail why contact tracing is literally impossible with Omicron. It takes a day or two to find individual contacts, and this virus is so incredibly contagious that contacts are apt to be infected before they can even be identified. He compared it with trying to catch a bullet train on a bicycle.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Perhaps I could have worded that better. By overstated, he meant that it is not as deadly as we are being told. Yes, it extremely contagious, but doesn't seem to make people as sick as the Delta virus. South Africa, where it was first found, seems to be coping well with Omicron.

Even so, I certainly don't want to get it at my age, with a chronic lung problem. I do take the usual precautions.

I don't have time at the moment to read the study, but I wouldn't be so quick to discard it, either. I don't know why a non-medical person can't study the statistical/mathematical implications of published data. In other words, being the type of study this seems to be, the author's non-medical expertise doesn't seem to be a problem.

Thread Information