Thread: Coors Light’s new nail polish changes color if your beer is cold enough to drink

Default Coors Light’s new nail polish changes color if your beer is cold enough to drink

I HAD TO POST THIS ON THE HUMOR FORUM, AS I WAS ROTFLMAO. APPARENTLY THIS IS THE SAME TECHNOLOGY COORS LIGHT USES ON THEIR BEER CAN AND BOTTLE LABELS. I OUGHTA KNOW, EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO STOP DRINKING COORS LIGHT EVERY DAY WITH MY NOON TIME INTERMITTENT FASTING (IF) DINNER, DUE TO BLOODWORK TESTING STRESS RESULTS ON MY LIVER, WHICH HAS SINCE NORMALIZED ON MY LAST JUNE 2022 BLOODWORK TEST. I NOW THINK I SHOULD HAVE REDUCED MY FRUIT CONSUMPTION INSTEAD, WHICH I NOW DO ANYWAY, ESPECIALLY IN ANTICIPATION OF THE HOLIDAYS.

Parija Kavilanz,
    November 15, 2022

New York CNNBusiness — Fact: No one likes warm beer. With the holiday party season already in full swing, Coors Light has invented a new way for beer drinkers to temperature check their glass of beer to avoid an unpleasant surprise.
    Option one: just touch the glass of beer with your finger. But where’s the fun in that? Option two: use “Chill Polish.”
    That’s a new silver colored nail polish that, once applied, can turn blue if the beer is cold enough to chill the glass and then your hand. (And it works with any beer, not just Coors.)

Continue reading at: https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/busin...ish/index.html
    Last edited by grulla; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:54 AM.

Default Re: Coors Light’s new nail polish changes color if your beer is cold enough to drink

Grulla, if you're going to cut back on something in light of the coming holidays, why not cut carbs rather than fruit, which is so good for us? To successfully control my type two diabetes I keep my intake of carbs to an absolute minimum, and after a meal when I'd like a little something sweet, I choose an apple or pear or plum or grapes or peaches or blueberries or strawberries, all of which are grown locally and many of which I grow myself.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Coors Light’s new nail polish changes color if your beer is cold enough to drink

After a lengthy process of elimination, I find that I have to cut back on both the beer and the noontime berries and other fruit that were diuretics and making me pee multiple times at night. Just the berries by themselves were causing me some stomach pains??? Now I'm back to peeing just once a night again, which my doctor says is acceptable considering my age and prostate. But the good news is that it wasn't a prostate problem. I do still get some fruit in my morning groats which is diced apple and UNsweetened tart dried cherries. I sometimes think that the fruit has been a bigger problem for me than just a single 12 oz bottle of Coors Light???
    Last edited by grulla; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:31 PM.

Thread Information