Thread: Rima Laibow's "Nutricide," the video (Codex alimentarius)

Default Rima Laibow's "Nutricide," the video (Codex alimentarius)

Regardless of your opinion of Rima Laibow (and I'm not sure what to make of her myself), this presentation is the best explanation/illustration I have ever seen of Codex Alimentarius. The video is hard to find in its entirety, so when I chased it down again for the nth time, I made a sticky for this forum.

View it here. About 40 minutes. If you have an iPod, you might want to download it since it periodically and inexplicably disappears.

or

http://tinyurl.com/32eerj5
    Last edited by Islander; 06-15-16 at 07:07 AM.

MooniePetul

Default Re: Rima Laibow's "Nutricide," the video

Islander I have watched the video and saved it in my favourites to send on to others..

I clicked on the link above and wasnt able to access it.. Ended up googling "Nutricide" the video and just am stunned at the duplicity of people. Will take this to facebook and nag my friends there to listen and react to it.

Default Re: Rima Laibow's "Nutricide," the video

Quote Originally Posted by MooniePetul View Post
    Islander I have watched the video and saved it in my favourites to send on to others..

I clicked on the link above and wasnt able to access it.. Ended up googling "Nutricide" the video and just am stunned at the duplicity of people. Will take this to facebook and nag my friends there to listen and react to it.
    That's strange, because it's a working link. Just tried it. Were you able to find the full 40-minute version? It's been hard to find the full-length video on the 'Net. I have downloaded it to my computer so it will never be lost again. Thanks for spreading the message...because we will be next!

Thread Information