Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the point? Coffee clatch?

Default Re: What's the point? Coffee clatch?

All I can say is read the stuff on my website. What I see on Mercola, Hawkes, Nat News and especially the mainstream media is CONFUSION and no trend toward understanding the BIG PICTURE. I have used the principles over and over, alternative physicians have too. Understand redox and you'll know WHY they work.
    I may be impetuous, it comes from certainty. Dozens of friends and relatives sleep in the sand because some doctor told them they had "the only answer". Now that is arrogant! It's a business.
    Last edited by Capt. Randall; 04-14-11 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Randall View Post
    I may be impetuous, it comes from certainty. Dozens of friends and relatives sleep in the sand because some doctor told them they had "the only answer". Now that is arrogant! It's a business.
    I do love irony.

oceanforkids

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Randall View Post
    All I can say is read the stuff on my website.
    I'm sorry but I don't know which web site that is. As I said, I'm a newbie here. Post a link, please! Thank you.

You certainly sound certain, for certain. I prefer to believe there is more than one path to the answers. We see that in alternatives all the time, don't we? We are not static; what works for one may not work for another, or at least not in the intended fashion. Thus, the need for more than one *remedy*. Even the Native Americans knew that a coupla centuries ago.

No one ever said "one answer",..."ONE CAUSE" ,...redox imbalance, low voltage, low potential, missing electrons, all the same! When you lack electrons, the next electron hungry molecule that shows up steals them from your DNA or cell membranes or joint linings or...And when your molecules erode, your structures fall apart. As the oxidative damage continues the body pours out more immune ammunition in the form of singlet oxygen or nitric oxide which increases the damage; inflammation; burning; oxidation. Then fungi show up to return what was once alive to the soil.
    And nobody ever said any natural remedy didn't work. When you understand redox balances, they all fit in and make sense. It's like a checkbook. Everyone's spending habits vary. And then you can know HOW MUCH you have to shift that balance.
    If more results were available it might be possible to craft more exact protocols.
    When you see all the "diseases" as symptoms of oxidative stress and immune weakness you can escape the erroneous mindset that tells you each "disease" is unique and the symptoms of bad ageing are normal. And you will see how all those remedies fit in. I feel like Galileo telling folks the Earth is round. Not that I invented anything, just found the golden thread that puts it all together in an organized fashion.
    See http://www.forbiddenhealingforum.com/ . Sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers but as Uncle Hank used to say,"First ya gotta get their attention."
    Last edited by Reesacat; 04-14-11 at 09:42 PM.

Insulting someone/ruffling their feathers does get the person's attention.
    It also destroys any trust or respect between people.
    And without trust and respect people will not listen-and they will not change.

I tried the link and it didn't take me anywhere.

If you read the thread, I insulted no one. I offer the same criticism of EVERY site from Mercola comments to nat news. I follow the conversation and see people digging for the truth all over creation and like Acres of Diamonds, it was the rock they used for a doorstop!
    Consider redox environment of the Inner Ocean and it is obvious that charge defines chemistry and life. Consider Gerald Pollack's perspective on water or any link on my website. Ya have to drop the assumptions, beliefs and the ego to see clearly. Respond with knowledge not react with emotion. I'm on the side of life!
    Why not spread Hawkes ' link around for a bigger readership? How many have died needlessly in just the last 5 minutes? How many will suffer for years?

I read the thread. It is insulting-the tone is arrogant. You dismiss the interaction of the forum members as chit-chat adding to the manure, and act like you are the only one with the answers.

When I was doing my rotation with the electron microscope at Case Western Reserve (internship for Medical Technology after finishing BS in biology and chemistry) I heard about oxidative stress-this was in 1976. Dr. Cheney, being a PhD in Nuclear Physics as well as MD understood role of oxidative stress in CFIDS and I was part of a 2,500 patient population doing research in ways to reduce oxidative stress from 1991-1998. We challenged everything in conventional medicine-no egos involved.

I have been on Hawkes' for almost 4 years, and in that time we have posted thousands of articles challenging conventional medical thinking and also many things in alternative medicine.

I do not feel I have been called to save the world. Nor is that the mission of Hawkes. We are here to provide information and experience to help people solve their health problems.
    We believe the individual should be treated with respect-people have to decide to change on their own and shouting at them, wringing hands, using emotional fear-mongering language, etc. is counterproductive.
    Last edited by Islander; 04-14-11 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmc65 View Post
    I tried the link and it didn't take me anywhere.
    Try this one:

http://www.forbiddenhealingforum.com/

Thanks so much, Reesacat! This link works. As did the other folks, I had tried the link that was given to us by CAPT Randall, and my internet server did not recognize it. At least now we finally will have the opportunity to read for ourselves to find out what all this fuss is about.

@ Capt. Randall-do check the links you post to see if they work.

oceanforkids

He spelled forbidden with only one "D" in the orignal posting of the link. I was able to find it before I read this third page. Interesting, although I haven't had much time to spend looking around yet.

oceanforkids

I went to his link and looked around but my ISS wouldn't let me keep the page open. It must be damaged somehow. But I was there long enough to read that he attended a college in florida and studied biology and chemistry -- no graduation though, apparently. I've seen similar type sites in my years of doing independent research on the 'net.

When someone is ill or their family or pet, they look for answers. And everywhere there are fragments, 1 square inch of the elephant. I'm trying to show you the elephant. I suffered for years playing that symptom/remedy game, met a lot of salesmen but never came across a big picture of the elephant. Now I just give him the right peanuts and he's happy.
    If more people had been concerned and assertive this country and planet would not be in the sorry state they are. If accurate information were readily available one might not be forced to wander in a marketing delusion forever.
    Now we have gone through ridicule and a few attacks so soon redox principles will be laughably self evident.
    (fixed the link)

Been looking at the elephant for years.

Oxidative stress is an established scientific principle-the guy I was dating in 1977 had applied and was accepted to Cornell University for PhD studies in oxidative stress.

Thank you for fixing the link.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information