Thread: Look at changing your products!!

ozy ness

Thumbs up Look at changing your products!!

Lots of skin problems are caused by the actual products you are using on your skin eg moisturiser, soaps, body wash etc.......along with the foods we eat.

Skin problems can be helped by taking a probiotic (like InLiven) along with changing over to a natural skin care range......

As I am involved in and use MiEssence I recommend all the products as they are beneficial to the body and the ingredients will help heal these skin problems.....the range is truly fantastic, and delivers great and exceptional results..

ozy ness

Default Re: Look at changing your products!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila C
    When I was looking for a face cleanser at the local health store, the lady there told me to switch to organic rye bread, that would clear up my pimples. So for a week I ate only organic rye (no wheat) and my face cleared right up. Hard to believe something this simple would work, but it did.
    Hi Sheila,

Yes it is amazing the changes that occur in our skin once we change the diet, and it is usually the simplest things.....

I probably did not word my post to well, but excluding diet changes a lot of people with skin problems eg dryness, itchiness, ezcema etc can attribute the problems to the chemical ingredients of "conventional" products. Also people with dandruff and scalp problems should look at the shampoo and conditioner they are using. Changing over to a certified organic natural range will heal the skin and create hydration and health.

Veteran Member

MiEssence may well make good products, but a casual check of a few web sites tells me they are pretty pricey. Also, it isn't just conventional products that can disagree with the skin. All-natural ingredients can do that too.

I have to be careful what I put on my skin since almost everything makes me break out, regardless of how pure it is. I recently gave away the Topricin I ordered, which is an all-natural topical analgesic. It was giving me a rash. On the other hand, I have no trouble with Two Old Goats analgesic lotion.

LMW, I have to ask: is the product made from two old goats? or by them?
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Islander, I had to laugh too when my physical therapist recommended it. Apparently one of the main ingredients is goat's milk. And actually, now that I've read the label, I see that it is not 100 percent natural, but it does contain natural analgesic, relaxants, and anti-inflammatory agents. It works pretty well for minor aches and pains.

Thread Information