Thread: Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C

Default Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C

Short of a book-length treatment of the subject (and I have one of those), this is the most comprehensive discussion I have read on the clinical applications of vitamin C. The paper reinforces my long-held convictions about the power of C and the need for supplemental amounts in our diet. There is a brief endorsement by Linus Pauling. Thanks to Stoneharbor for bringing this to my attention.

The Clinical Experiences of Frederick R. Klenner, M.D.,
 abbreviated, summarized and annotated by 
Lendon H. Smith, M.D.

Preface
    After Frederick Klenner died in 1984, his friend (and mine), Arthur Rybeck, a nutritionally-oriented dentist practicing in Wheeling, West Virginia, asked if I would be interested in going over the 27 papers Klenner had written from the early 1940’s to the early 1970’s. The whole idea would be to let the world know how thoughtful and careful a researcher he was, and to encourage others to continue his work. If a compendium of Vitamin C (and other nutritional) therapy could be compiled from the published work of Dr. Klenner, maybe we could get more traditional medicine-oriented doctors to use his methods for the relief of sickness and suffering.
    Standard doctors tend to believe studies and reports if published, but tend to disbelieve hearsay stories about treatments that patients have read in a “health” newsletter.
    I have used Dr. Klenner’s methods on hundreds of patients. He is right. It helps almost every condition and situation, and my failures were due to inadequate amounts.

Read the article: http://www.whale.to/a/smith_b.html
    Last edited by Islander; 08-13-13 at 10:22 PM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C

The really sad thing about this is that the FDA has cracked down on manufacturers of IV Vitamin C making it nearly impossible to get. They have banned IV magnesium chloride and injectable B Complex...the ingredients of the Myer's cocktail which is used in alternative medicine to support a wide variety of conditions.

Default Re: Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C

That is fascinating — Dr. Klenner reports that Vitamin C inactivates the toxin of tetanus, treats alcoholism and schizophrenia, heavy metal poisoning from mercury and lead, etc.

Thread Information